Monday 6 March 2017

who i am.

                                                    
                                                                          
Image result for emojisImage result for emojis      Arahia
Name: Arahia *Culture: Maori, Irish, Swedish
*Family:I live with my mom,dad 2 sisters and 1 brother.
Image result for rainbow emoji*school:My school is papakura high. I really enjoy this school because i know a lot of people and also my brother Cameron R. Goes here I feel safe at this school.
Image result for ispy lil yachty*Music: Ispy lil yachty.,2017 songs.
                                                                        
*Sport: net ball,basket ball,ripper.              
*Movies:lights out, I like every movie but not old movies.                 
*Fashion:jeans mostly Nike gear.Image result for lol emoji
*future:well in the future i wanna be a dancer I just love hip hop for some reason and people don’t see me dance but trust me a dance 24/7 but i also love helping animals in need so i would love to be a vet to.
Image result for emojisFood: the food i love  chocolate because it’s yummy. Hangi and everything with sugar in it.

4 comments:

  1. i like how your description tells alot about yourself and hopefully you can show everyone who you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arahia i really liked your blog site it is wounderful and brilliant.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arahia i really liked your blog site it is wounderful and brilliant.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Lava, Arahia, my name is Avei and I am a year 8 at Edmund Hillary School. This blog post is amazing, how it tells us about yourself, but to make it even better it would be best if you use capital letters. Other than that I really liked this and that you love dancing. If you have nothing to do maybe you can come visit my blog it's http://edhillaveia.blogspot.co.nz/.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about